Welcome . . .
Since 1990, American Hapkido Mixed Martial Arts Training Center has remained the oldest and largest Center in providing instruction in Hapkido and Mixed Martial Arts in the Moorpark, CA area. We hope you enjoy our beautiful website and will stop by and visit our martial arts training center if you are in the area. This site is designed to give you information about our Fully Modern 5,000 square foot Training Center, our mixed style of martial arts, our staff of award winning instructors and provide you with information on how to contact us as well. We consider ourselves part of the "Village that educates and empowers both adults and children. We nurture an inner awareness and focus. We increase attention spans, fitness, powers of observation and safety consciousness, and we nurture cultural individuality while teaching life-skills that last a lifetime. Like you we want our students to live extraordinary lives full of health, compassion, clarity, and resilience.
Join Mailing List
View all events ...
News and Updates
- Choices for Success and Significance
- It Will Be Worth It!
- Master Anderson interviews Sensei Benny the Jet Urquidez.
- The GIFT "To My Teacher"
- Over - Coming Style!
- Giving and Receiving Gratitude may we all be so Fortunate
- Old footage of Bruce Lee Sparring at the Long Beach International - Colorized
- Interesting "Hybrid" version of Arnis stick fighting art.
- The road to "Black Belt"